Monday, August 6, 2012

Love



What is Love?

It's the moment you realize you can't live without someone. It's the moment when you first lay eyes on your newborn. It's the look you get from your grandfather when he pushes you on the swing. It's the days when you feel like giving up and God just picks you up. Oh there are millions examples of Love.

Love is not always easy either. There are moments where the hubs and I drive each other up the wall with everday stuff. We are both very passionate people. Both first borns and pretty much opposites. What solves the problems. I'll tell you straight up: a good ole talk, lay it all out and sexy time. Lol that's what I call it.

So what drove us together? We sometimes talk about it. What drove me to want to be friends with him in the first place? He was sarcastic, loved working out, and was the most selfless person I knew. It's hard to find these days! He made me want to be a better person. I'm not saying we didn't do stupid things together. But I knew him deeper. This guy knows what Love is.

I believe sometimes we bury the very things that make us unique. The things that God placed in us from the very beginning when he was forming us in our mothers womb. We conform to society. I am guilty of this and it makes me angry.

He was the one that always told me I was beautiful even though I had chucks of hair falling out for years! He loved me when I hated myself. He loved me when I gave up. I'm talking about God here. However I can easily replace this with my hubs because God used him to reveal his love to me.

Think about the people you adore....

What draws you to them?

Oh I pray that God fills me with more and more love each and every day. I want my heart to ache for people. Do you ever have this thought?

I want to be more passionate about what is on God's heart. About helping those in need. God please stir me up inside.

I don't want to live mindlessly without purpose. I need a vision for the future.

When you love someone, it's selfless. This selfless love only comes from God. I always want to be connected to him. I always want my focus to be on him.

Till next time.

Always Lovely,

Luba

2 comments:

  1. beautiful post, Luba, thank you for being so open and inspirational about your faith :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this. It truly moved me. Thank you so much for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.