Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Picks: Asos Maternity Dresses, Leggings and Tops...

I am obsessed with Asos! They have amazing sales and I have picked up a few pieces for my growing baby bump.  If you sign up for their newsletter, you can get $10 bucks off your first order of $75. 

 I still wear most of my regular clothing, but as my bump grows, I don't want to stretch out my regular clothing.  Asos really goes above and beyond with their maternity wear.  I'm a big believer in looking your best even while preggo, and their chic and stylish items will get you right through!






Hello Gorgeous! This dress is absolutely stunning! I was speechless when I saw it, can't wait to wear it!! Also comes in navy for a less dramatic color yet just as glamorous!





Love this midi dress.  And the cost you can't beat! Under $13 with free shipping! It's a stretchy cotton blend and will definitely grow with me through pregnancy.  I ordered it in a size 2. 
You can see me wearing it here.






What a fun little number! It's one of those, throw on and go.  Love the swing design, will be comfy especially during the final months of pregnancy. 





I live in leggings when I'm at home, and since I am due in winter, I'll definitely be sporting these on a daily basis when I'm out and about.  And these tanks are so practical and soft!
Come in tons of basic and fun vibrant colors.  The coat is also available!




Love this fun print and the cobalt is definitely striking! It's made of 100% cotton and really hugs the baby bump beautifully.





I was looking for a green dress, and voila! This one is perfect, simple design, yet how flattering is it!?
It also comes in multiple other colors, including red, which I'm thinking of grabbing too. 
I also love this green maxi dress!





Perfect for the cooler months and when hanging out at home.  Cozy yet fashionable.  Love the ombre effect!




I love leather leggings, and since I'm pregnant, that doesn't mean I need to sacrifice ;) Love these for a girl's night out. 



Love this unexpected fun print! Very eye catching and yet classy. 


Here are a some others that I have been eyeing:










Thank you for reading!

P.S.  Stayed tuned for this upcoming Monday.  I'm doing a guest post for Bronzed Sundaze
on my Holy Grail Beauty Products!















4 comments:

  1. Asos has the BEST maternity clothes! Love the blue and white top :)When I was pregnant, I bought large beach cover-ups which were significantly less expensive than buying decorative "tunics" - same thing, different name ;)

    xx
    Megan
    Instagram: megawat
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asos has the BEST maternity clothes! Love the blue and white top :) When I was pregnant I actually bought beach cover-ups instead of the expensive decorative "tunics" - same thing, different name ;)

    xx
    Megan
    Instagram: megawat
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is awesome collection of maternity dresses .Good to see the beautiful maternity wear.Thanks for sharing the post.

    Sweet Lilly Maternity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.