Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

It's no secret that I adore Nordstrom.  And I always look forward to the anniversary sale to splurge on a few beautiful pieces.  I love their Savvy department for affordable trendy styles.  I included a few high and low pieces.  Is there any items you have purchased from the sale that you love?

Here is my list:



I have been a huge fan of Sam Edelman boots/shoes for as long as I can remember.  Probably half of my shoes are by them.  These booties are gorgeous for Fall/Winter especially in this deep burgundy shade.  Would look amazing with a leather skater skirt or pants!





Love coated jeans for Fall/Winter.  They look similar to leather but half the price! 





How fabulous is this dress!  Who says maternity wear has to be boring?!




I fell in love with this dress! And since it is a drop waist style, it can easily be worn with a growing baby bump.  Love the unique lime color, very unexpected and eye catching.



Love this outfit! Comfy and stylish.  Perfect for an on the go mama.  Vince makes high quality clothing that will be in your closet forever!




Stunning skirt you can wear anywhere.  Love the coral color!




Ah I Love this Kate Spade cocktail ring and for the price,
I wouldn't mind grabbing the Blush/Rose Gold Color too. 






Ok, I think this watch speaks for itself! This watch is classic and exquisite.



I am in love!  So cute for my baby.  I'm waiting for this matching Juicy Couture Striped dress to go on sale for Masha.  How cute will they look together!



Every girl needs classic black flats!  These will be perfect for Masha for Fall/Winter.




Masha is officially out of her diapers! Mama is super proud. These are way too cute, love the simple design.


Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.