Thursday, October 4, 2012

J Brand Sale on Gilt.com, Plus enter to Win J Brand Wardrobe!

Are you a fan of J Brand jeans like I am? I had to share this.

Head on over to Gilt.com

Many of the jeans are over 50-80% off retail.

Don't wait until all the good jeans are gone. 

Plus:

Enter to win $1,000 for a Fall/Winter Wardrobe at Gilt.com & J Brand. Plus 3 runner ups will win $250 from jbrandjeans.com

To enter, click the link below:

Visit http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/217352?referral_invite_uuid=6fb4701f3d2d1018d9de8f06be8fefa0 for all the information.

Here is a pair I own myself:


 
 
These are one of my favorite.  They come in many different colors.
 
 
 
Till Next Time.
 
 
Always Lovely,
 
 
Luba
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.