Monday, November 5, 2012

Outfits and Lovelies

My computer is finally up and running.
Here are a few photos of outfits and family outings. And beautiful things, of course!

Enjoy :)



 
Something I wrote a few days ago...let's make the best of the short time we have here :)
 
 
 
Sun Fiesta on the Island.  Lots of amazing food and vendors.  Great time spent. 
 
 
 
My little family.  Photo taking in Seattle, WA on out vacation.  Love them oh so much!
 
 
 
I received several stunning bracelets c/o About Pretty Things.  All three are by this darling jewelry designer.  She is talented and the pieces are simply gorgeous and affordable too.  They really do speak for themselves.  I have been wearing these on rotation since I received them.
 
Watch is by Relic (similar one here)
 
Follow her on instagram: @aboutprettythings
She is always coming out with new designs and love seeing her arm candy photos.  Very inspiring.
Stay tuned for a giveaway coming in next couple weeks :)
 
 
 
I scored these precious pale pink ugg booties for my baby on eBay.  Love how they are lined in sheep fur and are so soft. (Similar ones here)
 
 
 
Masha running around at the fountains during Sun Fiesta.
 
 
 
The weather has been cooling down here in Florida.  I love that I can finally wear boots and sweaters.
 
J Brand Army Pants (Similar here)
 
 
It was my hubby's bday this weekend! So thankful to have him in my life! We went out to an amazing little Italian restaurant on the island called Made in Italy.
 
 
Trina Turk Camel Pencil Skirt (Similar here)
Kate Spade Quilted Bag (Similar here)
 
 
Black Top via TJ Maxx
J Brand Army Pants (Similar here)
 
 
My sweeties enjoying her new carseat.  I am loving it myself too.  Easy to adjust and buckle in and out.  Highly recommend.
 
 
Enjoying a beautiful day.  Love these Marc Jacobs sunnies via TJ Maxx.  Similar ones here.
 
 
Remington Hot Curlers I used on my hair for my hubs birthday.  Yes, I have to use two.  I just love the fact, I can put them in and get on with my day.  I was able to make soup and then my makeup while the curlers were doing their thing ;)
 
 
 
Funny candy bar I picked up at TJ Maxx.  I have seen these at Whole Foods.  Clever packaging, don't you think!
 
 
Urban Outfitters Black Silk Shorts ( Similar here)
Leopard Skinny Belt via New York & Co.  (Similar here)
Marc Jacobs Aviator Sunnies (Similar ones here.)
 
 
 
Outfit I wore to bday dinner.
 
Trina Turk Sequin Dress (Similar here)
Aldo Black Over the Knee Boots (Similar here)
 
 
Till Next Time.
 
 
 
Stay Lovely,
 
 
Luba

5 comments:

  1. So many wonderful pictures. I feel like I was on a road trip with your family!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post , honey ! I have enjoyed reading and fell in love with your leopard booties !

    XX Luba

    Well Living Blog
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! Those leopard Sam Edelman wedges are amazing I will be getting them asap! Great to see your computer is back up :)

    XO Alex

    http://www.bronzedsundaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog. very unique style. Interesting content. Love all the pictures and your outfits.
    www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.