Monday, March 11, 2013

Nordstrom Spring Splurges - Wildfox, Truth & Pride, etc.

 
 
 
I am a huge fan of Wildfox, and when I saw this in store, I knew I had to buy it for spring.  The material is lightweight and the deep v-neck is perfect.  Let's talk about the hearts! It's girly yet the fit is edgy.  I absolutely love it.   I have a few other Wildfox pieces and they are  great for everyday wear
 
 
 
 
I am all about leather jackets! Even living in Florida, every place we go to is still under A/C.  Chic and modern, it is perfect to throw over any outfit.  The white creamy leather sleeves make it perfect for the warmer weather.  I couldn't pass this one up.  Plus Truth & Pride has been one of my favorites for a while now, the quality is superb for the price.
 
 
 
 
These are great for casual wear during the spring/summer.  I love the look/feel of these.  You can dress these up with heels or wear them with sneakers.  Great buy that will last you forever!!
 
 
 
I love all the printed jeans this season.  And these are no exception.  Polka dots have always been a favorite, and everyone knows I'm a "Jeans and tee shirt" gal.  Love the distressing at the knee.  And the price is awesome compared to the Marc Jacobs version.  I tried both on, and honestly these were just as great!
 
 
Every season I like to splurge on a few key pieces.  I am a bargain hunter at heart.  Always check Nordstrom Rack, lots of times they have the same item on sale there.
 
Thanks for stopping by and reading!!
 
 
 
Stay Lovely,
 
 
 
Luba
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Love your choices! That t-shirt with the hearts is perfect!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.