Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Recent Favorites

It's Tuesday and I decided to share some recent favorite products/items.  Let me know if you have tried these too and what you love about them.





I am pretty much obsessed with this product.  If you like silky smooth hair, this was made for you!
It is humidity resistent, controls frizz and adds that bounce to my hair.  I love the look of long sleek hair, and it gives me just that.  Plus it is free from parabens, sulfates, gluten, dyes, phthalates, and the list goes on.  Since I have thick hair I use about a nickel size on towel dried hair right before I blow dry.  You can also use on dry hair to control frizz.  Highly recommend!




 
Caldrea Ginger Pomelo Linen and Room Spray

This is pretty much the best spray ever!  I randomly bought this on Vitacost because I wanted something different (not Febreeze) and it might be a bit more in cost, but scent is natural and refreshing.  And all ingredients are plant derived and no artificial color is used.  I might try some of their other scents too. I'm really loving this brand!  I'm trying out a few other products, I'll report back to you soon ;)

Btw, here is a link to Vitacost in case you want to save $10.00 off your first purchase.  This is my favorite website where I buy all my home supplies and vitamins.  They also have great sales periodically on natural baby diapers/wipes.


 

 
 
 
 
It looks identical to the Seafolly print called Rococo, but is much less expensive.  And there are many different options for bottoms/tops.  
 
 
 
 
I was looking for a light scent for daytime and that wasn't too strong, and let me tell you, this one is absolutely perfect.  It is feminine and fresh but not overpowering, however a little goes a long way.  Stop by and get a sample, you will fall in love!
 
 
 
 
 
 
This has saved me, wish I had it with my first child!  We all have those diapers blow outs and think, "there goes another cute outfit".  I decided to try this out and I love the results!  I spray it on my baby's stains and let it soak for about ten minutes.  I then rinse it with cold water.  If it is a tough stain, I repeat it, and let it soak in cold water.  I'll let it air dry and throw it in the wash after it is completely dry and I can see that the stain is completely gone.  Btw, I also use it on Masha's clothing (food and dirt also wash out well!)  This is my second bottle, yep I definitely will be buying more ;)
 
 
 
Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.