Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Jumpsuit Love and Organic Minestrone Soup

I enjoy wearing jumpsuits and rompers.  This particular jumpsuit has such a 70's vibe.  I love that era! It features flattering cut outs at the waist.  And an exposed zipper on the back.  The color is a cream ivory.  The bottom part is like a champagne color. Its a great neutral.   Super easy, similar to the maxi dress (I'm a huge fan too).   Put it on and go! I took a photo this morning of my outfit of the day. I also took a few of the jumper, purse and shoes individually.

If you want to see outfit posts, follow me on instagram: lubalovely

The coral Sam Edelman Flats are simply perfect.  They are a pointed toe and feature a sling back.  Love that they have a padded footbed. I first noticed these beauties at Dillards, but didn't feel like spending $120.00.  I bought these on eBay for $34 from a seller who was down sizing.  Brand New and in perfect condition.  The key to eBay is to be patient, and never be in a hurry to buy something, and ask tons of questions.  You want to make sure you are buying a great product.  I only buy from sellers that have high ratings. I actually have these in Nude that I bought on ebay for $27.  I am the type of person, if something fits great, buy it in a different color!  And I am a huge fan of Sam Edelman shoes!  My love affair began with a pair of animal print pumps, but that is a different story :)
Do any of you shop on eBay? 

These were gifts from my mom for my birthday. She took me shopping on Saturday and we had fun styling different outfits and I got to choose one as a gift! Thanks Mama!! Love you!


Exposed Zipper & Cut Outs

                                                         
                                                       
Jessica Simpson Purse

Love all the details :)



So many compartments!


Love the print :)




 Jumpsuit - Rachel Roy
Purse - Jessica Simpson
Coral Flats - Sam Edelman Ionia


Oh how I love to shop! Anyone that knows me, will confirm I love to just look through the entire store, sometimes not buying anything! I love looking at colors, textures, prints. I love to feel the fabrics. I'm drawn to how something is made. I can spot imperfections from a mile away.  How I miss my best friend/cousin/shopping buddy, Tanya! We will reunite soon :))

In other news...

I tried a new recipe today that I fell in love with.

Organic Milestrone Soup. Hearty and flavorful. Maria devoured it as well. I blend her soup to make it easier for her to take it down. I love my favorites, but I need to start trying new recipes to switch it up. I use organic ingredients whenever possible


1 large onion
4 cups water
2 cups zucchini
1 cup of carrots
1 cup of celery
1 can of cannellini beans or white beans
1 teaspoon dried basil or 2 tablespoons fresh basil
1/2 -1 teaspoon oregano
2-3 garlic cloves
20-28 oz can of plum tomatoes or tomato sauce
Salt and pepper (or cayenne pepper to taste)
1/4-1/2 cup elbow macaroni or rice or any other grain of your choice (optional)
1 pound of meat (I used antibiotic and hormone free chicken)


1. Heat organic cold pressed coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add chopped onion and sauté for 4 minutes or until just lightly browned.
3. Add water, zucchini, carrots, canellini beans, celery, basil, oregano salt, pepper, tomatoes and garlic.
4. Cook meat separately and add when cooked thoroughly.
5. Bring to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer on medium-low heat for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add macaroni or rice once cooked, cover and cook an additional 10 minutes.
7. Adjust spices to suit your taste and serve hot.

And that will be one delicious tasting Organic Minestrone Soup.
(Recipe taken from drscottgraves.com, great source for organic recipes)

Enjoy!

Till next time.

Always Lovely,

Luba

2 comments:

  1. I love shopping on eBay. Over the past year, I have gotten into selling on eBay to help pay for my kid's extracurricular activities! I gave up shopping on it for a while, but my friend got me back into it. I agree on being patient, I've been waiting for a pair of Steve Maddens to pop up in my size for a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! I need to start selling more as well. I consign items for people to make extra cash. What Steve Maddens? I love that brand :))

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.