Thursday, October 18, 2012

Nordstrom Picks - Blazer, Booties, Jeans, & Tops

There is no surpise that I am a huge fan of Nordstrom and their outlet, The Rack.  I always find great deals and unique pieces.  Here are a few items that are pleasing to the eye ;)

 
 
 
 
 
These booties are effortless and the Red color is irresistible.  I can see myself pairing it with dresses and skinnies.  They also come in Black, Olive, Burgundy, and Saddle.
 
 
 
How charming is this blazer?! I seriously own a few blazers from Truth & Pride and they are all so remarkably made!  This one has a tuxedo shawl lapel and is made of silk.  It' versatile and pretty!
 
 
 
 
I love Wildfox for their chic and rock n' roll vibe.  This one caught my eye.  Je T'aime means "I Love You" in French.  Ok how darling is that!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm a lover of floral prints and this one was no exeption.  I love the contrast sleeves and peplum hem! I am huge on the retro look and this would work perfectly paired with a pencil skirt or a sharp pair of bell bottoms.  I own a 2 pairs of Mother Curfew jeans and oh how I adore them!
 
 
 
I don't own a pair of red jeans.  When I saw these, I knew I needed a pair.  These can be worn any season and they look stunning on! And I may be biased, however J Brand makes a phenomemal pair of jeans! I love that these are mid rise, lately I have been buying more of this rise.  I think partly because when I lean over I don't like having to pull at my jeans to make sure nothing is revealed ;)
 
 
What are some of your favorite stores? Do you have any items on your wishlist?
 
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday!
 
Till Next Time.
 
 
 
Always Lovely,
 
 
Luba

6 comments:

  1. LOVE those boots!!!! I wish it wasn't so hot here in FL...I did a post yesterday with boots I'm loving I hope you can check it out :)

    http://www.bronzedsundaze.blogspot.com

    XO Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It is getting a little bit cooler. I try to stick to booties instead of a full on boot (even though I absolutely love them). I will check it out :)

      Delete
  2. oh my i soooo want that floral peplum shirt! I love the rack! a little more in my price range and they have such great stuff!!

    thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comment , and i love the red boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those red jeans are so great! Super great finds.

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.