Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Holy Grail Hair Products...

Today I am sharing my favorite hair products, from the shampoo/conditioner down to the scrunchies I use at night.  What are your must have hair products?

Some of my favorite brands that I tend to stick to are Aveda, Kiehl's and Davines.  Every 6 months or so, I like to alternate my shampoo/conditioner.  I love to moisturize my ends once a week with coconut oil.  Since I wash my hair only twice a week, I like give myself a blow out to last me between the other wash.   At night I wear my hair in a high bun with a scrunchie or a braid.  I don't do anything spectacular however I do take vitamins that I buy from Vitacost and have a green smoothie every morning.  What are some of your hair secrets?

With everything that I have been through in my past, I like to be as gentle and natural with my hair as possible.  I thank God everyday for giving me my hair back.  It is truly a miracle!









Thanks for stopping by!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.