Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Picks: Baby/Toddler Shoes at Zara and Nordstrom

Spring is just around the corner, and I am on a look out for a few cute shoes to add to my little girl's collection. Kids grow so fast and the older they get, the more they are involved in what they like.  I love practical shoes that are comfy yet stylish. Most of Masha's favorite shoes are from Zara.  I feel like they are worth the money because she constantly grabs them over other ones in her closet.  Plus the styles are classic and can easily be passed down to your younger children.  The resale price is also high on Zara products. Oh and btw they are having a huge sale right now!  Definitely check it out if you are looking for high quality shoes for your little ones (or yourself ;)

I also love Nordstrom (big surprise right, lol?!) They have the best return policy, plus I can use Ebates and earn cash back! And I love the free shipping/free returns.  Can't beat that, oh and they also price match and if the item goes on sale, they will give you back the difference.  Just have to ask :) 

Here are a few of my favorites:










 
 





Hope you all have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. I just love little kids shoes! Those pink high tops are adorable!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.