Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Picks: Sneakers

It's January and many of us are hitting the gyms and adding "getting fit" to our New Year's resolution list.  I for one will be walking a ton more and right when I hit the 6 week mark and get the ok from my midwife, I will start working out again!

I have caught myself wearing sneakers even just to hang out or run errands.  Plus it is so much easier to chase a toddler and carry a baby with sneakers.  The styles that are currently out are fun and hip.  My favorite sneakers are the Nike Air Max 1.  They come in tons of different colors and are so comfortable!

Here are my picks for stylish sneakers:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.