Friday, January 3, 2014

Personal Style: Favorite Pieces


Happy New Year's!  With a new year, comes new goals and plans.  Why not make one of your goals to find your personal style! Mix new and vintage pieces.  Have fun exploring and playing around with what you already own.  And then see what items you might need to add to create versatility to your wardrobe.  And if you ever need help, I'm only an email away ;)
 
 I was asked to be part of a exciting campaign called We Search.  We Find.  We ShopStyle.
 
Here is a clip with Miranda Kerr, one of my favorite style icons!
 

 
 
 
 
 I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite pieces that I love to mix and match.  I absolutely adore items that are classic with a dash of edge! I love finding new ways to pair them!   Below are a few photos of items I wear on repeat throughout the year.  Some have been around for quite some time, while others are from this season.  All of these have one thing in common, they reflect my Style.  Style is art, it is a way of expression, and it should be timeless, effortless, and fabulous! 
 
 
 
 
 
 BCBGMAXAZRIA Body-Con Dress, Old (Similar here and here)
 
Statement Necklace (Similar here and here)
Vintage Clutch (Similar here and here)
Zara Ankle Strap Heels, Sold Out (Similar here and here)
 
 Booties via Anthro Sold Out (Similar here and here)
Henry Bendel Bangle Sold Out (Similar here and here)
 
Wearing: Zara Jeans Sold Out (Similar here), ShopStyle Tee, Steven by Steve Madden Flats Sold Out (Similar here) and Vintage Turqouise Ring (Similar here and here)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a fabulous Friday!
 
 
 
P.S.
 
Don't forget to sign up with Ebates to earn cash back on your online purchases from all your favorite stores!   An awesome new feature is The Ebates Cash Back Button which provides automatic Cash Back notifications.

No login. No hassle. No more missed Cash Back!
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.