Monday, July 29, 2013

20-21 Weeks Pregnancy Update & Few Lovely Things

 
Hitting the halfway mark is exciting! I feel like I grew significantly in the last couple weeks. This Wednesday I have my monthly checkup, will be interesting to see how much I have gained in weight and inches. I have noticed my bump is much rounder than before and it is definitely quite high up.  One thing that is a huge change is my cup size.  They feel heavy and my back has been killing me.  I have been religiously stretching whenever I get aches or pains and it improves right away.  Thank goodness my hubs knows all the moves, he refreshed my memory. (He was a weightlifter and football player in HS).
 
My cravings have been pretty consistent. Loving my salsa and chips & perogies lately. As well as raspberries and watermelon!  I do crave sweets but I try not too go crazy because I notice myself getting extremely tired after couple hours if I indulge.  I had border line gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with Masha.  Just 10 points off but my midwife wanted me to follow a strict diet and check my blood sugar level just in case.  I'm not looking forward to that test this time around.  I absolutely hate that sugary drink, I'm not a soda drinker and I really hope I can get it down :/  If you have any tips on how to pass, please share!
 
Here are a few photos:
 
 
 
 
20 weeks preggo, heading out to celebrate mom's birthday :)
 
Dress sold out, (Similar style here & love this one)
Zara Shoes (Similar here, and here)
 
 
Loving the iOttie Phone case for my Samsung Galaxy S4.  They are part of the Macaron collection and the sky blue is definitely my fav, and I love this mint one too! 
 
 
My lil munchkin always looking for worms.
 
 
 
 
 
My flower
 
Dress Sold Out (Similar here & here), Saltwater Sandals, Hair Bow
 
 
21 Weeks preggo
 
Zara Heels, Sold Out (Similar here and here)
 
 
 
Ultrasound of my little princess
 
 
Breakfast with the fam bam at First Watch.  Love this place! Check it out in Sarasota if you are in the area.  They use fresh natural ingredients daily for breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
 
 
My sweetie eating her organic strawberry yogurt.  SO Delicious!!
 
 
 
My sunshine and I
 
Free People Lace Dress, Sold Out (Love this one & Similar here & here)
Steve Madden Wedges, Sold Out (Similar Here & Here)
 
Masha:
Zara Dress, Sold Out (Similar Here and Love this one!)
Gladiator Sandals, Sold Out (Similar Here, Here, and Here)
 
 
 
 
My hair has been growing like a weed! I have naturally very thick hair and now it's even thicker.  Definitely loving it, hoping to add some color later on.  Maybe ombre or balayage?! 
 
 
I can still fit in the majority of my clothing and taking advantage while I still can ;)
 
Printed Top Sold Out, (Similar Herelove this one!)
Zara Skort (Similar here)
Kate Spade Purse, sold out (Mini version, Similar here & here)
 
 
I nearly melt every time I see this photo.  Masha was only a few weeks old.  Love Daddy & baby photos!!
 
 
Here is a better shot of my baby bump.  I think clothing make it look larger than it is because of my chest.  Love Victoria Secret Swim Suits since they go up to DD cups. 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!  Have a lovely week!
 
P.S. Stay Tuned for my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks Tomorrow!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.