Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Baby Registry

Today I am sharing some of the items on my baby registry that I have received and can't wait to use!  Some of these, I purchased myself since they were not available on the registry.  I'm currently 38 weeks and nesting is in full swing.  I have been doing laundry non stop, going through all of Masha's baby clothing that I kept.  I couldn't help and buy a few new outfits for our princess.  I'm still trying to decide what she will wear from the hospital.  Need to think fast, hehe ;)

I am still in the process of packing my own bag, but I do have most of the items ready to go.  I will just need to throw in some toiletries and my camera when I head out the door.  Oh I just can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by!  Did anyone notice this with their second pregnancy?








Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!
 
 
P.S.  With Black Friday around the corner and Christmas a little over a month away, don't forget to sign up with Ebates to earn cash back on your online purchases. It's my favorite because you don't even realize how much money your making back. An awesome new feature is The Ebates Cash Back Button which provides automatic Cash Back notifications.
No login. No hassle. No more missed Cash Back!

Plus right now many of my top online stores (Nordstrom, J Crew, Gap, Sephora, Ulta) are "double" cash back! 

 
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.