Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Swimsuit Picks 2014

Since I live in Florida, the sun definitely comes out earlier for us than the rest of the country.  However, I bet many of you are planning your spring break vacations and getaways.  I am so looking forward to getting a nice glow and relaxing on the beach.  Can't wait to take Mila for a swim.  I'll probably do another post on toddler/baby swimsuits.  Swimwear for kids is my weakness.  There are so many cute options and since we go the beach/pool almost year round, it's hard to resist ;)

Here are my swimsuit picks:




P.S.  Don't forget to enter the Erin Condren giveaway on my Instagram, it ends this Friday! 
More info here.
 
Have a great Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.