Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend Bliss: A Birthday, Mother Denim, J Crew Skirt, and everything in between

Hi everyone! Hope your weekend was a blast!

  Here are a few pics from the past weekend in random order.  There is a couple outfits and a recent purchase :)




My brother turned 25!



Love this dress.  I actually wore it as a beach cover up without the slip, it looks very 70's with the bell sleeves.  (I love this one by Trina Turk)


My dad & bro :)


Kisses to my princess.  Loving my arm candy from yesterday!


I am obsessed with these Cheetos! Someone please stop me, LOL.  Good thing they are 150 calories for 32 pieces I believe and sugar is only 1 Gram! Yep, that is pretty awesome!



My beautiful mom!


Car boothin :)


My dad with my angel


Love these Carter sets.  The colors are all neon, look amazing with a summer glow.  The hat is from Baby Gap.  Isn't she just too cute :)



My outfit on Sunday:

Mother Denim Jeans in Tangarine: (Buy them here)  I scored them on ebay of course ;)
Saks Fifth Ave Black Off the Shoulder Top:  (Similar one from Arden B)
J Crew Biennial Hobo Bag in Saddle: Buy same one here
Boutique 9 Patent Pumps: Similar ones here


And may I say I love these jeans.  I know you can probably buy a similar color at Target but the quality of these is INSANE! Feels like cashmere, no joke! I think Mother Denim is keeping one of my favorite, beside J Brand and Current Elliot.


My mom and sweetie :)

Saturday Outfit:

Trina Turk dress (Similar one here
I absolutely love this dress! One of my favorites.  It fits like a glove and is very classy.


My J Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double Serge Cotton.  Love the Succulent Green.  I got mine for $28 including tax.  Super happy with the color.  So chic and fun all in one!


My sweetheart taking shade on a HOT day!


Join me on Instagram:
Lubalovely

Till Next Time.

Always Lovely,

Luba

1 comment:

  1. great outfits! love it when you blog your weekly outfits :) your little one is adorable as ever!
    -V

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.