Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Father's Day Gift Guide

Here is a quick Father's Day Gift Guide.  Whether it is for your father or husband, make sure to buy something he will enjoy.  You know him best!  And if in doubt choose an experience, like tickets to a game or favorite band, or a massage.  That will definitely earn extra brownie points!




One of my friend's birthday is on Father's Day and she is really into jewelry and has multiple piercings. One of my favorite sites for that kind of thing is http://www.freshtrends.com. I am going to pick out a few cartilage earrings for her. Check them out if you are on the look out for a place that carries all sorts of jewelry all in one place.  Maybe your man or father loves jewelry too, perfect place to pick out a few goodies for him.


Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.