Sunday, August 30, 2015

Fall Style Inspiration


Source: Greg Vaughn



Fall is just around the corner, and even though for us here in the southern states it comes a little later, I am excited for the cooler weather ahead.  We have been enjoying the beach and all the beauty that comes with it, but there is something about autumn that brings excitement.   Mostly it makes me miss Seattle, it was my favorite season when we lived there.  All the colorful leaves and fresh air.  I need to plan a trip soon, it has been too long.

Here are some outfit inspirations and items I picked up recently:




Source: http://www.simons.ca 
A plaid shirt, skinny jeans, and a bright heel equals effortless look.



Picked up one in cream and black.  Such a cozy statement piece!




My Valentine gift from hubs, absolutely love these!


Source: http://www.simons.ca 
Love an oversized  poncho, perfect for layering.



Love this outfit, and her fringe bag is everything! Similar here 



Source:  Zara
Love this lace number!


Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. I just love your fall picks! I'm so excited for the cooler weather.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.