Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Summer Dresses

Oh Summer! How I have missed you! Even though living in a sunny climate means HOT weather most of the year, there is something about summer that get me excited! I'm such a beach bum that it's not even funny! If you ask me what I like to do for fun, I'll say "beach" 99.9% of the time.  Swimming, running after the kids, something about the hot air and the salty water brings me joy.  Well unless you ask me to visit a city, then I will be on board every time too (thanks to my first trip when I was 16 years old to NYC for a full month, I fell head of heels in love, more about that later.)

Here are a few dresses that I have and absolutely love!! They are easy as they are beautiful! You will not be disappointed.  Just a few ideas if you are on the lookout for a little number for this summer.  Now let's enjoy this summer to the fullest!












     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.