Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sunny Monday

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Let's just say mine was not the best. My hubs ended up in the ER because of a gum infection. His gum was swollen and he was in so much pain. Thank goodness he is doing better now. They gave him antibiotics and today he is going to the dentist.

Yesterday, I spent most of the day at home then later in the afternoon I headed to my mom's. My parents took my munchkin to the beach and I got to hang out with my little brother Daniel. He snapped a few photos of my outfit of the day.

I wore a pair of J Crew toothpick skinnies in light citron. I scored these on Ebay! I seriously recommend checking on Ebay first before making a purchase, or for online in general.  Be patient and know your measurements are some basic rules to follow. Makes sure to order from someone with a high rating.  If anyone ever has questions if something is legit, please message me.  In my previous job, I was known for spotting fraud and fakes from a mile away. 

These are made of twill denim. They are not as formfitting as my others.  And I love them! They are a lighter weight, perfect for warm weather. The top is a loose boyfriend striped shirt by Lucky Brand. I wore my gifted necklace and Mia wedges I recently bought at TJ Maxx.










I had a few people email me on what I use on my hair and how I style it.


I use Kiehls Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner. I wash my hair three times a week, and air dry. If I use heater curlers which I only recently started doing, I use a John Frieda All out hold hairspray. It's probably not the best but it does its job. I don't curl my hair enough to invest in a different hairspray. I believe the best thing for hair is to use as little product as possible and train the hair my washing it only couple times a week. One thing I do for my ends is use Alba Kukui Nut Organic Body Oil. I apply a small amount on my ends and leave it overnight. Keeps the ends hydrated. I have noticed with my hair getting longer, there is less volume. And I definitely want to keep growing it out. If I ever blow dry my hair, I don't have this issue. But I love the way my hair feels if it air dries. What are some of your tricks with having more volume?

I actually am due for a trim just need to find a good salon. If you live in my area, message me your suggestions.

Till next time,

Always Lovely,

Luba

P.S. Here are a couple photos of my lovely:




2 comments:

  1. you look amazing, such a great style!

    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.