Saturday, May 19, 2012

Chic Floor-Grazing Maxi Dress

Wishing everyone a Happy Saturday!  I have been getting little sleep for the past few days because my sweetheart is teething. I am trying to comfort her as much as I can.

So what is a mama to do when she is too tired but still wants to look cute?!

A maxi dress.

I am loving this Calvin Klein beauty. It has a fitted silouhette and has ruffle detailing on the top part of the dress. The color is simply Divine, it said "Turquoise" on the tag. It's made of a thick jersey material.  For some reason the color looks different in photos. It definitely brighter. I got this dress at Ross for $20 bucks, they were selling it for $50 before and I had to snatch it for this amazing deal. In department stores it's over $100. I'm sure they still carry it as many of these discount chains like TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshalls, etc carry overstock.   If you are plus size, I found an almost identical dress at Nordstrom.

I wore my Betsey Johnson feather earrings and Flower ring. I love these pieces. I received the earrings as a gift from my hubs for Xmas 2010. And the ring I bought at TJ Maxx for $10 bucks! I wore my animal print wedges that I scored on Amazon.  I don't remember the price, but I know it was on clearance.  I love getting a good deal on items and rarely ever pay full price for anything. I have splurged a few times on high quality items. Usually it's something I wear a lot of like Tory Burch Reva flats (black ones).


(Sorry for the flash)









Till next time.

Always Lovely,

Luba

1 comment:

  1. I love maxi dresses! that color is great on you :)
    -Veronika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love your comments/suggestions. I read each one of them and I appreciate you taking the time to leave one.